Monday 27 August 2012

Monday 27th August 2012, Week 1 - Let's get it started !!!!

Ok so fitness test is now complete, and I am super happy with the results (check out the statistic page for all my results including measurements) !!!
 
Now to watch them get even better :)
 
Measurements… well measurements shmeasurements…. They have room for improvement, but hey !!!! we’ve all gotta start somewhere…
 
So today is Day 1 and after a boozy and dare I say it a tad munchy weekend I’m feeling sick and hoping to god to make it through my training without throwing up. I wish I could bottle up just how ill I feel after such a junky weekend so when I even think about having something laden with salts, fats and sugars I just have a taste of this and whoah I’ll be cured !!!!! Struggling even drinking water, but my goal today is to drink 2 litres…. So bottoms up…..
 
Short and sweet today
 
Stay healthy !!!
 
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment