Monday 15 August 2011

Monday 15th August 2011 (All done and dusted.... well for now :) )

Well that's Round 2 of 12wbt for 2011 all done and over... sadly enough.... I finished with my "300" workout which I completed in about 26min (happy days) and then on Sunday as a last "Hurrah" did a 15.54km run.... Very happy with the run as I've done absolutely no running training although it would have been a good idea as I'm rather sore today and I don't just mean the blisters on my toes.... Hamstrings and calves are absolutely singing.... might do an upper body workout tonight and give the legs a rest....

It's been a wonderful rollercoaster and I loved every..... well MOST minutes of it...lol... I'm still in my "after glow" and continue smiling at the thought of what I've achieved and my breakdowns and breakthroughs throughout the last 12 weeks.... phew there's been some emotions there.....

I've signed up and am all ready for Round 3.... so I look forward to even more challenges ;)

Watch this space, more achievements and updates to come XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment