Friday 16 September 2011

Friday 16th September 2011 (Round 3, Week 1, Day 5)

(Note: Weigh in and Fitness Results are all posted on the "Statistics" page)


Well we're already nearing the end of the first week of Round 3 and I must say it is so very very nice to get stuck back into planned training and nutrition. I thought I was doing rather well preseason with just a couple of missed gym sessions here and there and a few binge days.... guess I underestimated... I was still weighing in on Wednesdays and my weight was hanging around that 56kg mark, but for my preseason start weigh in I weighed in on the Saturday when I did all my other measurements..... guess binging on a Thursday and Friday did a fair bit of damage... I'm assuming after this weeks results for my Wednesday weigh in (1.8kg loss) I was fixing my binges through exercise before I was weighing in midweek and not realising the damage I was truly doing playing up on the weekends.... Well that's not happening anymore.... I also gained back 2% body fat so although I wasn't weighing more midweek and my clothes still felt like they were fitting (although I've gained some centimetres back).... the temple was being slowly trashed.... I've done a bucket load of research to my binge episodes and there seems to be a hell of a lot more to it than just a craving or a fancy for something sweet or savoury, so I'm working through that at the moment and want to put a lot of focus on it this round.... I've come a long way already in the last week but have a long way to go... Well at least I haven't had a full blown binge this week :)


I'm very happy with my fitness test results. and pretty much at least stayed roughly the same as at the end of Round 2 or bettered previous results.


Not much more to go through today to be honest. Just a little disappointed with my maturity towards food in the preseason, but I made the choices that undid a little of my hard work, so I just need to suck it up, own it and remember that I'll be back in condition in no time. Already back to within my 2kg swing of my goal weight and my head is coming back into it's rightful space so it's onwards and upwards from here.


Loving the new training and nutrition programs this Round too.... Really liked the Strawberry Bruschetta this morning for breakfast.... seriously tasty.....


Food for thought - We've all done it so what are some choices that you've made that have disappointed or upset you? Did you make amends? Did they hurt other people too? Can you still make a change to make amends? Do you actually want to ?...... XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment