Wednesday 21 September 2011

Wednesday 21st September 2011, Round 3, Week 2, Day 10

Well another Wednesday, another weigh in. I made it to 56.7kg so a 100g gain on last weeks result. But I guess since I've lost 1.7kg in 2 days I should be rather proud of my efforts. I am, but still can't quite let go of the fact I wasted all last weeks hard work on a stupid binge on the weekend... I don't think I'd be so upset if the binge was actually worth it, but it was just mindless..... anyway can't talk about it anymore because to talk about it is not letting it go.... Still not 100% yet and all I want to do is continue binging... which I haven't.... but anyway.... small steps...


Still loving the new food plans, especially the fact that it seems better planned than the last round. Last round I found I was just constantly cooking and creating but this round we've had sandwiches for lunch and we are cooking more for dinner and having left overs the next day for lunch which certainly takes away a bit of the stress of fitting everything in a day. We did a little of this last round, but this time it definitely seems far better.


Training seems a little easier than the first few weeks of last round (work wise that is, I'm still a bit stiff the next day of course)... and far shorter.... I'm usually done in an hour and last round I was always about an hour and a half so to be honest I'm kinda hoping it changes a little and we get more work (apologies to anyone else out there on time constraints for training, I'm lucky because I can finish work and have the rest of the arvo and night to train)..... and the SSS is definitely far easier than last round and I don't think it's because I'm fitter going into it. Last round I remember crying thinking this was waaaayyyy to hard, I actually remember doing 400m runs in between all the weight exercises and I kept telling myself that I wouldn't die doing it, I'd pass out first and someone would help me........ mind you I'd burn 1100 odd calories..... last Sat I only torched 294cal doing the weights section and another 150cal doing the set cardio section..... that's even lower than a normal day training towards the end of last round..... (I added on more cardio and abs to get a better figure).... I'm hoping (apprehensively) that we get a little more....


Today's mind food is about the word "TRY".... I'm starting to dislike it..... especially when I use it myself..... ok example


Try and click your right mouse button.......


How did you go ??


Did you click it ??


If you did click it, then you actually DID NOT TRY, you just did it..... INCREDIBLE HEY !!!


To me "TRYING" is just being inactive.... or a pre-emptive excuse.....  oh well I said I was going to try, but blah blah happened..... saying that you're trying is not actually starting an action..... Ok I'm sitting here thinking/saying "I'm going to try and do the laundry"...... funny.... laundry is still sitting there.....


Not good..... a very non-committal word.....


So food for thought today...... seriously how many times have you actually said you are going to  "try not drink as much this weekend", "try not have dessert after dinner", "try to save money", "try to wash the car this weekend", etc, etc, etc.... god we've all heard millions.....


Wouldn't it be nice and easier on the mind to just say, "I'm not going to have dessert after dinner", and just do it ????


XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment