Thursday 23 June 2011

Wednesday 22nd June 2011

Well Wednesday weigh in came as a little bit of a surprise.

After completely nailing a happy healthy and well under calorie intake on Saturday at the V8’s, I did go over on the Sunday after having “just a couple more” drinks….. oh and I was starving when I got home in the wee hours of the morning and was very happy I didn’t do a take away run, but had a reasonably healthy avocado on toast. So I was a bit off on the Sunday….. I was good enough to train Sunday morning after only 5 hours sleep and maybe that is what saved me for the weigh in….

Total loss this week = 900gm. So basically a kg. It’s taken me under my “I’m not going below weight” so now I’m fussing about either upping the food intake or lowering the extra training I’m doing…. I think I’m just going to even it out and if I train more on a particular day, then I’ll eat more and vice versa…

Nothing new really to report…

Oh ! Last Saturday was our “mini milestone” day so I decided I’d go for a nice early run to the beach and back (which is over a couple of rather unfriendly hills). So I ended up running it (8km) in 48min inc warm up and cool down, which I’m pretty happy with as I’m not doing fitness training, but focusing on strength. After the run I also did what Michelle gave us as our challenge which was a circuit of runs and various exercises… There was A LOT of confusion over how the circuit was to be done as all it said was 3x rounds, try and finish in under 8min… So it was assumed that it was to take 8min per round of all exercises, which I marked as impossible, but was happy that it only took me about 10min to finish a round even after a 8km run so I was pretty happy and felt rather good about myself…. Turns out (after reading the forums the next day) that it was 8min to do 3 rounds of each run/exercise (eg 3 x 400m run with 3 x 20 push ups in 8min then move on to the next set)….. so I think I would have pretty much accomplished that one. I think I have it coming up again in a few weeks so I’ll do it the other way and see how I go. I’m pretty sure when it came to the overall time it took to finish the whole lot I was within the time frame. PS… I really really hate burpees…. They suck…

Well, training this week is still basically concentrating on individual muscles each session and absolutely hammering them which I’m enjoying a lot more that training just a little bit on each muscle each day. Certainly “feel the burn” the next day.

Nutritionally it’s an interesting week ahead with a couple of things I wouldn’t expect to see from Michelle like lamb cutlets and buttermilk pancakes…… ??? I’m not saying no to them however :D. Food at the moment is playing on my mind a lot. I keep thinking "binge, binge, binge". It's an internal battle knowing full well I won't be binging, but still telling myself it would be nice.... exhausting..... not sure why the "Labrador" is persisting as I'm just not throwing away all the work I've done.....

Photos will be coming soon.... still getting over the "before" shot myself before I unleash it to the world.... :)...

Thought of the day........

When was the last time you truly did something that was completely selfless to make someone elses day better/happier or just to make them smile ???? did you help an old lady by taking a trolley back for her? did you just say good morning to someone and really mean it? what have you done ????

No comments:

Post a Comment