Tuesday 14 June 2011

Week 3 Wrap Up

Well, all in all it was a good week. Had a 1kg weight loss, ate like an angel and didn't miss any training. Well not that I normally would anyway but it's always nice to have a clean slate with no disappointments.

My challenge in the program this week was 3 x 12rep rounds of push ups off toes with a clap..... well I got 5 in the first and 3rd round, but they were far from a clap.... more like a ninja hand touch.... need more lift on the "up".... They're in week 4's schedule so I get to have another go.....

The weekends are getting harder with food as I just want to chill out and not be careful, have a Sunday Sesh, that sort of thing. I still haven't waivered, but it plays on my mind continuously. I find now that my nutrition, although is very diverse, tasty and fuels the body, I'm finding that I'm craving more than I would have if I wasn't on the program. I want foods that I normally wouldn't have eaten in the first place which is weird and now have started new habits like a skinny cow or hot choc after dinner because I still have excess calories to use up.... Need to nip that one in the bud really quick because when I hit the finish line I can see that this habit will be here to stay and progress to less healthy options..... And I have the urge to just have a binge and get that nice full and satisfied feeling instead of just being satiated.... Not sure where this has come from.... anyway enough of food or I'll get hungry....

Well Week 4 is all about "training willpower" and basically recognising you're not hungry but are actually reacting to mental trigger eg emotional eating or habits.... Should be a treat as I have pretty great willpower, once I'm in the training zone it will take heaven and earth to break my determination..... Although a major red flag for the coming week is the V8 weekend..... very concerned that I will get caught up in the day with a few drinks over what I'm "allowed" etc..... It's always previously been a big weekend so it will be a milestone to keep it under control..... definately watch this space for that one... The intentions and plans are in place.... but it is a big weekend and 2 very long days.....

So food for thought this week is "am I hungry or am I just having a "moment"?" - are you ??

Till later
Kez XX

No comments:

Post a Comment