Wednesday 8 June 2011

Wednesday 8th June (Day 17)

Well chilling/sitting waiting for Michelle’s live online video to start…. Wonder what we’ll talk about tonight….

Today is weigh in day…. Lost another 1kg, well going by the new scales I bought. The old ones were friendlier and gave me a loss of 1.2, but I’ve never taken the easy way out of a challenge so 1kg it is. Was a little disappointed and expected more due to not wavering once from the eating plan and completing the training schedule (going over and above our set program). I guess it all evens out though with muscle gain and in Week 4 when I get to check %’s and re-do my fitness test and measurements hopefully I’ll be happily surprised. I’m definitely losing size and some of my previously tight clothes hang off me now. Which is really annoying especially with the expensive ones !!!! grumble grumble grumble….. bad…. But good :D

Really enjoying the new training format this week. Absolutely loving pyramid sets and focussing on just 2 muscle groups a day and just hammering them. Certainly feel it over the following 2 days. My poor back and triceps got smashed last night….. Quite tight across the back and I’m sure the triceps will have their whinge before tomorrow… Love it…. Grow little muscles, groooowwww…. And I’m very happy to have been given a compliment for my jumping chin ups…. Although my 5 second “hold at the top and let yourself slowly down” started to get more like 3 seconds :)……

Tonight was the legs, particularly quads so I’ll be walking funny tomorrow. It was really nice leaving the gym and one of the girls working there asked what I was training for because even in the 2 weeks she's been there I've worked hard and my body shape is changing already..... Definately a warm fuzzy from that :)

Tomorrow is the real challenge for me “push ups off toes with a clap”…….. 3 x 12 sets……

Had a great phone call from someone special today who really made me feel great about taking part in this journey. Reminded me that I can definitely do this and will accomplish it with ease (although it’s not easy lol) and I have all the ingredients to do so….. grit, determination and knowledge….. so thank you Z !!!! I know you’re always in my ear telling me to just stop being a princess and just get on with it…..

Well that’s all for now yummy minestrone and zucchini soup waiting for me nom nom nom…. Oh and I have ordered my race day dress for this year……. In a size smaller than I am now….. there is NO WAY I’m giving up on this journey….. I will never find another dress !!!!

Till next time XX

No comments:

Post a Comment