Wednesday 29 June 2011

Wednesday 29th June (Week 6)

Well, I've trashed the kitchen (again) making our allocated meal for tonight of Vietnamese Beef Noodle Soup.... Twas very very tasty and worth the mess...but don't really feel like cleaning up just yet... so update time !!!!

Well we're basically halfway through now.... It has flown by I must say.... Lost another 700gm in the last week even after cutting out all but 2 mornings training so now I'm upping the food.... Need to stay at my healthy weight if I want to get some definition.... Training is going extremely well and most of my weights have gone up although this week has been a bit troublesome with injury with 2 pulled muscles (back of shoulder, and groin) so that's made me lighten the loads a bit and funny enough instead of being "woo hoo I can take it easy" I'm pretty foul about it.... Mish (I don't know anyone that calls her Michelle...) has thrown in 3 x rounds of 3min planks, medicine ball crunch x 15 and twist things x 15 (left and right = 1 rep (lying on your back with knees at 90 degrees and lowering them to each side slowly and back up controlling with core).... I have nearly cried twice on the 3 min planks.... although very happy that I do accomplish them... not every single round every single time.... but at least 1 round each day they appear..... 3min is longer than most songs I have on the ipod..... good times Mish... good times.....

Anyway I want to use today to give THANKS for supporters that have helped me along this journey... Sammyt, our Darwin 12wbt ambassador whom has lost over 20kg herself this year and is just an inspiration and fantastic motivator and finds the absolute best snacks !!!, Krystal for listening to this for the last 2 months, poor girl... every single bloody day she cops it....... her patience is astounding and she must be beyond sick of hearing about it but thank you ! Collie for well, being Collie lol, what more can I say?..... Elle for our girlie fitness chats and support and understanding, Steph for the very quick gym chats so we can get back to training, Z who has always always supported me in all the training I've ever done and still inspires/encourages and motivates me to press on and bring out my inner Tiger, the lovely, foxy Fernwood ladies especially Rosy whom have always, every single day, encouraged me, pointed out my changes and accomplishments, congratulating me and generally have been so so very very nice !!! Lovely girls !!!, the lovely blog followers, the 12wbt Darwin Crew whom are always there in a heart beat for a pick me up, witty line or a kick up the bum when it's needed and the whole 12wbt family and support gurus for their constant wisdom, advice, support, encouragement and well basically love... and last but certainly not least Michelle for making this amazing journey available to absolutely every single body world wide !!! It's truly incredible and life changing.... So to everyone from the bottom of my heart....

Thank you !!!

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment